TnT Photo was founded by local sports photographers Thomas Kolodziej and Trevor Mahoney. After a couple of years shooting local and professional sports on their own, the two decided to team up and take on the local sports photography market. With established competition in place they knew they needed a competitive edge, something that would set them apart from the pack. The decision was made to make remote cameras a priority. Remote cameras, remote flashes and our professional level equipment give us an advantage in the local market.
Thomas and Trevor have shot a variety of sports at all levels, from local amateur kids through youth and adult leagues, to professional sports. The local minor leagues to whom we have provided our services, or photographed at the request of parents, include:
· Waterloo Minor Soccer Association;
· The Tri-City Outlaws football team;
· Twin Cities Minor Tackle Football Association;
· Co-Edge Sports (soccer, volleyball);
· KW Soccer;
· Grand River Soccer;
· The University of Waterloo varsity teams (soccer, rugby, hockey); and
· Wilfred Laurier University varsity teams (soccer, hockey, volleyball, basketball, baseball, football).
We have, through various contacts, had the pleasure of photographing the following professional teams/sports:
· Canadian National Women Soccer Team;
· The Toronto Blue Jays;
· Toronto FC;
· The Toronto Maple Leafs;
· The Detroit Red Wings;
· The Rogers Cup (tennis); and
· The Toronto Indy.
Our work has appeared in several local media publications as well as national and international publications including:
· The Kitchener-Waterloo Record;
· Waterloo Sports Express;
· ESPN The Magazine;
· SI.com; and
· Sports Illustrated.